[FFmpeg-user] Compressing animation - result has washed out colors

Ron Barnes rbarnes at njdevils.net
Fri Nov 23 03:50:58 EET 2018

Hi Kieran,

Ok I did as you asked and I observed three things...

1)  The output from your command below plays flawlessly across the network and looks exactly as the original does on every TV in the house.  When I say it plays flawlessly, I mean there is no buffering, no pixelization, no stutter nothing.  Just crisp clear picture.  Awesome!

2) The original still looks as good as it but now I will never play it again due to the buffering, pixelization and stutter.

3) This difference in file size is less than 1%.  Yours being greater.

Is that what you were looking for?  Should I provide any other information?

-Ron