[FFmpeg-user] Transcoding live dvb stream with multi sound and subtitles tracks

hans gerte hansoggerte at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:52:07 EET 2018

Hi all,
Could someone please help with a little problem.
I have some live dvb-s streams with multiply sound and sub tracks that i
want to transcode/transmux so that it only have 1 audio and 1 subtitle.

I think that the solutions for the sound track is
ffmpeg-i http://192.168.0.14:4455/stream/channelid/1988843318
<http://tefik:qawsed12@192.168.0.14:4445/stream/channelid/1918543718>  -r
25 -c:v libx264 -x264opts nal-hrd=cbr:force-cfr=1 -b:v 1500k -minrate 1500k
-maxrate 1500k -bufsize 100k  -map 0:a:1 -c:a aac -ar 48000 -ab 64k -f flv
rtmp://localhost/myapp/test2;

is it correct?

but cant seem to find out how to specify which subtitle it should transcode
it with and drop the others. any help