[FFmpeg-user] ffplay doesn't decode hevc correctly

mohammed bey ahmed khernache mohbeyinfo at gmail.com
Sun May 20 21:48:26 EEST 2018

>  Does it get better over time or worse?
no change over the time. The same decoding process quality (bad) until the
end of the video.
> Is there a reason why you used "-threads 8" in your ffplay command line
but not the ffmpeg command line?
I am using multi-core processor.
I don't know, I followed the reply of  Moritz Barsnick.

Thank you.

​

                        Mohammed BEY AHMED KHERNACHE
                                PhD student at Lab-STICC
                      Université Bretagne Sud, Lorient, France
                 mohammed.bey-ahmed-khernache at univ-ubs.fr

                             mohbeyinfo at gmail.com