[FFmpeg-user] comfigure error on bananapi: cannot find vdpau

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu May 17 10:55:14 EEST 2018

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 09:30:09 +0200, cedric.dewijs at telfort.nl wrote:
> $ git clone https://github.com/danielkucera/FFmpeg.git

Not supported here.

> ERROR: vdpau requested but not found
[...]
> What is missing in my Armbian instalation? How can I debug this further?

You can either drop "--enable-vdpau", if you don't need it, or install
the package libvdpau-dev. (Similar for other external dependencies: You
need the "-dev" packages, such as libmp3lame-dev, libx264-dev,
libpulse-dev, and so on.) You can also drop other "--enable-foo" if you
don't know whether you need them.

That said, if you already had libvdpau-dev installed, we need to check
further.

Moritz