[FFmpeg-user] FFMpeg Exr Encoder

Matthew.Alexander - The Empire Post Matthew.Alexander at theempirepost.com
Fri May 11 04:38:51 EEST 2018

Hi,

I've been trying to use ffmpeg to speed up processes here at work, however it has come to my attention that ffmpeg does not have an encoder for exr, all I want to do right now is take existing EXRs and half the resolution, however this doesn't seem to work.

Any tips?

The Code i'm using:

ffmpeg -i JumbleFalls_419_C001_Reverse_bg_FinalImage.%4d.exr -c:v copy -s 0x0 test.%4d.exr

Regards,
Matthew.

Matthew Alexander: IT & IO
The Empire Post

36 Agnes St, Fortitude Valley 4006, Qld
Em: Matthew.Alexander at theempirepost.com<mailto:Marlina.Al-johary at theempirepost.com>
Mb: 0499 004 747<http://0499004747>
Ph: 07 3180 1902<tel:07%203180%201902>

This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in error, please inform us by return email and then delete both messages. You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of The Empire Post Pty Ltd.