[FFmpeg-user] Asking for help about FFmpeg

mohammed bey ahmed khernache mohbeyinfo at gmail.com
Fri May 4 21:02:24 EEST 2018

​Hello,
I am working on video decoding using FFmpeg.
When I try to decode a video which is encoded with HEVC (using ffmpeg) at a
certain  fps (e.g fps=25), the result is a decoded video but at a different
fps.
How can I decode a video at exactly 25 fps, even if I get high miss rate ?
I am using this command for decoding:
ffmpeg -benchmark -i <file_name>​ -f null out.null

Please, any help is welcome.

Best regards.

​

                        Mohammed BEY AHMED KHERNACHE
                                PhD student at Lab-STICC
                      Université Bretagne Sud, Lorient, France
                 mohammed.bey-ahmed-khernache at univ-ubs.fr

                             mohbeyinfo at gmail.com