[FFmpeg-user] RTCP RR Analysis using FFMPEG

Mohammed Sha mohammed.sha at vvdntech.in
Thu May 3 18:16:58 EEST 2018

Hi All,

We are using Wowza streaming Engine for live streaming video. The RTSP
stream available in camera is pushed to wowza server with the help of
ffmpeg binary.

 I need to intercept RTCP RR packets from the wowza server in order to
change the  encoder bitrate or FPS according to the packet loss etc in RTP
packet. Is there any method or structure in the ffmpeg that gives me this
information?

Could some help me on this..

Any help will be appreciate. Thanks in advance,

--
Thanks & Regards
*Mohammed Sha *

--