[FFmpeg-user] Audio Desynchronization When Utilizing Segmentation

Gabriel Balaich roderrooder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 21:30:29 EEST 2018

> -rtbufsize 2147.48M -i audio="SPDIF/ADAT (1+2) (RME Fireface UC)" -map
> 0:0,1:0 -map 1:0 -c:v h264_nvenc -preset: llhp ^
>
> I believe only options from 19.0 - 19.1 in the ffmpeg documentation can be
> applied on a per segment basis, correct me if I'm

wrong.

Sorry I don't mean to spam but a few quick corrections to my last sent
message:

I'm not sure where I got 19.0 - 19.1, I was referring to 2.0 - 2.1 in the
formats documentation:
https://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-formats.html

I am also unsure how I managed to make one line in my block of code purple,
it was an accident, it is of no significance.