[FFmpeg-user] How to extract DVD subtitle from this VOB file?

Farhad Mohammadi Majd farhadbenyamin at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 10:48:34 EEST 2018

at 2018 Mar 15 15:42:32, Adi Marvillo (adi5 at gmx.at) wrote:
> This is your command:
> *ffmpeg -i ./dump.stream -g 25 -keyint_min 3 -vf -aspect "16:9" -map
> -c:v libx264 -map a -c:a copy ./output.mkv
> *ffprobe doesn't show a subtitle stream, don't know where it is... as
> much as I know subtitles are streams as well. Let us know when you
> find
> out.CU

Thanks for trying to help me but this is the second time your command
is wrong, someĀ options are wrong, I don't known what options, anyway
the important issue is that I don't want to transcode it.

at 2018 Mar 8 22:49:17, Nicolas George (george at nsup.org) wrote:
> FFmpeg can read them, but it cannot put them into anything useful at
> this time. MEncoder can extract them.

thanks, I searched the WWW and it seems there are many documentation
about it, I will try to do that later.

good luck and bye