[FFmpeg-user] Generate MPEG Transport stream from audio files only

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 22:28:27 EET 2018

> On 3/8/2018 8:17 AM, Moritz Barsnick wrote:
>>
>> As Carl Eugen tried to point out: What is missing is that you provide
>> your actual (non-working) command line and its complete, uncut console
>> output.
>
> One thing missing is some directed speculation even before the cmd
> line is sent; it's a valuable part of troubleshooting and helps those
> asking to learn.

Allow me to try to interpret this, please correct me if I misunderstand:
You suggest that we use the limited time for answering user questions
for those questions that are incomplete and not for those that include
all necessary information?
(You agree that time is the limiting factor, no?)

In general (not related to this question): The only thing we (can) request
from users are samples, so trying hard to answer a question before a
sample was provided would be a large disadvantage for us;-(

Finally: It would have been difficult to guess that the issue here is
apparently unrelated to FFmpeg...