[FFmpeg-user] Quicktime - Specify a Movie Header timescale of 24000

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:38:08 EET 2018

> On 8 Mar 2018, at 11:03, Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It is zero as long as nobody confirms that this would fix the issue you
>> see.
>
> Understood. A better option would no doubt be the ability to specify this
> value in the same way we can specify the video_track_timescale value.

If it would not fix your issue why would it be a good option?

[...]

> Since I don’t have the know how to make changes to the FFmpeg code
> (changing MOV_TIMESCALE to a higher value in libavformat/movenc.h),

Sorry, this is not an acceptable answer:
movenc.h is a textfile that can be changed with any text editor.

> I’ll need to find someone who is willing to either test,

This sounds difficult with the given information.

> or even better, build a binary for me to test with.

Could you elaborate why you cannot compile yourself?
FFmpeg is supposed to build out-of-the-box on every common
operating system and an a few very uncommon OS's.
This is the right mailing list for compilation help.