[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg 4.0 and up configure failure

Moocow9m Taliancich devmoocow9m at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 19:06:56 EEST 2018

I have been able to compile ffmpeg below 4.0 with no problem however when I
update to 4.0 or the latest git I get some configure errors. LOG:
https://pastebin.com/HqpCH5wv
I have removed a few lines from the log (once far away from the error) to
fit within the pasebin limit. I have the pkg-config variable pointed
towards the .pc files, and log seems to find it despite final message is
that it could not be found(It doesn't stop at the check but at a compile
test). It seems that one of the tests fail when it looks up vorbis.