[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG Segmentation with AES encryption

Nidhisha K nidhisha.k at vvdntech.in
Mon Jul 23 09:54:10 EEST 2018

Hi all,

I am trying to do both AES encryption and segmentation using following
ffmpeg commands. Segmentation working fine, But encryption of recorded file
is not working at the same time. Is there any restriction in ffmpeg to do
both segmentation and encryption simultaneously?  The ffmpeg options used
for recording is,

ffmpeg -f x11grab -i :0.0+100,200 -encryption_scheme cenc-aes-ctr
-encryption_key 76a6c65c5ea762046bd749a2e632ccbb -encryption_kid
76a6c65c5ea762046bd749a2e632ccbb -segment_time 10 -f stream_segment
-reset_timestamps 1 -r 25 a_%03d.mp4

Both segmentation and  encryption working fine separately for me.  But
segmentation and encryption is not working simultaneously.

Can Someone suggest me what I am doing wrong.

Is there any option available in ffmpeg for working of both encryption and
segmentation simultaneously? Could someone please help me on this?

--
With regards,
Nidhisha K