[FFmpeg-user] how ffmpeg use network streaming as input?

zhangkai.gis zhangkai.gis at 163.com
Wed Jul 18 06:17:22 EEST 2018


Hi Mohammed,
Eventually, I use´╗┐ a fifo as my input.I can saw the video now. still have problem with the RTP frame's timestamp.But It's another problem :)
Thanks,
zhangkai
2018--07-18


From:Mohammed Sha <mohammed.sha at vvdntech.in>
Date:2018-07-13 22:46
Subject:Re: [FFmpeg-user] how ffmpeg use network streaming as input?
To:"FFmpeg user questions"<ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>
Cc:

Yes.. You might need to use Pipe or FIFO as an input to ffmpeg.. 

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 1:19 PM, zhangkai.gis <zhangkai.gis at 163.com> wrote: 

> Hi, 
>  Maybe I should use pipes as ffmpeg's input :) I still googling. 
> 
> 2018-07-13 
> 
> zhangkai 
> 
> 
> From:"zhangkai.gis"<zhangkai.gis at 163.com> 
> Date:2018-07-13 15:24 
> Subject:Re: [FFmpeg-user] how ffmpeg use network streaming as input? 
> To:"FFmpeg user questions"<ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org> 
> Cc: 
> 
> Hi Mohammed , 
>      The H.264 frame is a buffer in my software's memery.so I do not know 
> how to call ffmpeg command use the frames as ffmpeg's input 
> 
> 2018-07-13 
> 
> zhangkai 
> 
> 
> From:Mohammed Sha <mohammed.sha at vvdntech.in> 
> Date:2018-07-13 20:45 
> Subject:Re: [FFmpeg-user] how ffmpeg use network streaming as input? 
> To:"FFmpeg user questions"<ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org> 
> Cc: 
> 
>  HI Zhangkai, 
> 
> You can make use of below format to push the h264 stream to rtmp server. 
> 
> ffmpeg -f h264 -i <stream.h264>  -an -vcodec copy -f flv 
> rtmp://<SERVERIP> 
> 
> 
> On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 12:37 PM, zhangkai.gis <zhangkai.gis at 163.com> 
> wrote: 
> 
> > Hi, 
> >      I am a newbie to ffmpeg.I want ffmpeg to convert H.264 stream to 
> > rtmp.I googled it.But I always find regular file as ffmpeg's input.but 
> my 
> > input is a stream,the stream is H.264's I frame,P frame.How can I use 
> the 
> > stream as ffmpeg's input? 
> >      PS: I have many device cameras.these cameras send its video and 
> audio 
> > to my server through RTP. I parse the packages and recollect it to 
> H.264's 
> > Frame.Then I want to send the network stream to media 
> server(nginx+rtmp).So 
> > I have the problem above.Any good ideas? 
> > 
> > Thanks in advance 
> > zhangkai 
> > 2018-7-13 
> > _______________________________________________ 
> > ffmpeg-user mailing list 
> > ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org 
> > http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user 
> > 
> > To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email 
> > ffmpeg-user-request at ffmpeg.org with subject "unsubscribe". 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Thanks & Regards 
> *Mohammed Sha Ebrahim* 
> VVDN Technologies Pvt.Ltd 
> _______________________________________________ 
> ffmpeg-user mailing list 
> ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org 
> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user 
> 
> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email 
> ffmpeg-user-request at ffmpeg.org with subject "unsubscribe". 
> _______________________________________________ 
> ffmpeg-user mailing list 
> ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org 
> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user 
> 
> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email 
> ffmpeg-user-request at ffmpeg.org with subject "unsubscribe". 
> _______________________________________________ 
> ffmpeg-user mailing list 
> ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org 
> http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user 
> 
> To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email 
> ffmpeg-user-request at ffmpeg.org with subject "unsubscribe". 
> 



--  
Thanks & Regards 
*Mohammed Sha Ebrahim* 
VVDN Technologies Pvt.Ltd 
_______________________________________________ 
ffmpeg-user mailing list 
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org 
http://ffmpeg.org/mailman/listinfo/ffmpeg-user 

To unsubscribe, visit link above, or email 
ffmpeg-user-request at ffmpeg.org with subject "unsubscribe". 


More information about the ffmpeg-user mailing list