[FFmpeg-user] video slows down in the middle

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Feb 8 21:32:59 EET 2018

Am 08.02.2018 um 20:25 schrieb Lou Logan:
> On Wed, Feb 7, 2018, at 4:16 PM, Henry Lau wrote:
>> Hey guys, sorry I am not a full member of the ffmpeg alias group yet. Do I
>> have to be a member to receive responses? Just curious because it looks
>> like there is some interest in this thread.Thanks!
>
> Users that are not subscribed do not receive any messages, including replies. However, you can still reply via the archives:
>
> Users that are subscribed receive *all* messages on the mailing list, including replies

do you tell us that unsubscribed people can post at all instead get a
reject? what a mess... explains the question - if you want to post
subscribe and you get answers, if your are not subscribed you can't post
and so answers are no question - it is really that simple all over the
world but not at ffmpeg which is also special in many other aspects (use
a random snapshot, releases are not supported, build-otpions are not
supported, reproduceable build-sripts are not supported... we are our
own world living in snaphsot and shell input/output)

wtf - even basic mailing lists are special in 2018