[FFmpeg-user] MXF XAVC UHD video stream modified while using the -copy option

Ronan Ricou r.ricou at b-architech.com
Wed Feb 7 13:21:52 EET 2018

Media info output, as I included in my initial question. Stream size in original file is 15.9GiB and 15.8GiB on ffmpeg remuxed one. Stream size for all audio element is the exact same on both files.
In addition, if you look at the report I linked, you will also see that the overall bitrate reported by ffmpeg isn't the same : 510Mb/s for the original file and 505Mb/s for the ffmpeg one, using the command:
ffmpeg -probesize 100M -i D:\test_uhd_ba1.mxf -c copy -map 0 D:\remux_uhd_2a.mxf
You will see that the audio bitrate per channel is the exact same, so only the video has changed somehow.

Best Regards,

Ronan