[FFmpeg-user] Audio converting and muxing error/warning messages

Felix Muster felixjan.muster at icloud.com
Fri Dec 28 15:48:41 EET 2018

Thank you. 02:24:29:53 is the correct duration.

The timestamp and pts problems are still present.

I tried to generate pts with -fflags +genpts. Without success.

I tried to generate new timestamps with -vsync drop.
Without success.

For the frame size is not set problem.

I get the frame rate:
ffprobe -v error -select_streams v:0 -show_entries stream=avg_frame_rate -of default=noprint_wrappers=1:nokey=1 german_dd_to_alac__english_truehd_to_alac.mkv

And tried to force the frame rate of the input stream with -r 24000/1001.
Without success.

Can you help me please?