[FFmpeg-user] Installation Question

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Dec 28 11:22:09 EET 2018

Am 28.12.18 um 10:18 schrieb Billy Newton:
> Hello and greetings from Florida.
> I have searched through search engines, read documentation, have been on wiki...and I cannot find the methods to install.

why?
and how can we help wehn you even don't bother tell your OS?

https://ffmpeg.org/
https://ffmpeg.org/download.html

either use precompiled binaries or when you download the tar (while i
find it interesting that it points to a release tarball instad a
snapshot wehn people always compalin here only snapshots are supported
on this list) you need to compile it yourself

CAUTION: ffmpeg is a command-line tool, there is no shiny start menu
entry or GUI you probably ssek for