[FFmpeg-user] aac: Prediction is not allowed in AAC-LC.

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 02:11:13 EET 2018

Dear all,

It seems I gave some wrong impressions. First of all thank you Carl
and Mortiz for responding and sharing your inputs. I was able to see
the replies on ffmpeg-user archives.

As correctly pointed out by both, it doesn't need or use any remuxing
as the file downloads by itself.

The issue comes around half-way using mpv to view the video file.
There it starts to run away and give the error.

To answer the question that Moritz asked, no I do not have any
specific or special instructions under .config/youtube-dl/ . In fact
inside .config/ there is no youtube-dl at all.

There are only couple of special instructions under .config/mpv/ but
even that should have no bearing on the error I shared before.

~/.config/mpv$ cat mpv.conf
alang=eng,en,english
slang=en,eng, english
sub-scale=1.50