[FFmpeg-user] Need assistance finding l transcoding

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Dec 18 19:02:52 EET 2018

Am 18.12.18 um 17:50 schrieb Jim Shupert:
> ;)
> strictly prohibited.
> If you have received this transmission in error,
> please reply to the sender listed above immediately and permanently
> :)
>
> I am not so sure i " received this transmission in error "
> but -- ok -- i deleted it

yeah all these fools with their "If you are not the intended recipient"
while in that case it won't enter my inbox not realizing that this
bullshit don't belong to public lists and if it#s added by the smtp
server they have to use a different service for public communication

and they have to add that shit on top *before* you even read the content