[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG RTMP Help

Dave Stein dstein at adobe.com
Tue Dec 18 18:46:11 EET 2018

Hello All,

I just subscribed here after having some trouble with ffmpeg CLI and being unable to post in the IRC channel #ffmpeg. If anyone can help me with the latter, much appreciated in direct email back.

I have been unable to get a test video to stream to an RTMP endpoint. Even when having the the log level set to trace, I can’t tell what is going wrong other than an “Input/output error”. I created a question on StackOverflow., which shows everything I have tried in a more readable format than email:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53836057/why-would-i-receive-input-output-error-with-testsrc-ffmpeg

Thanks for any help!