[FFmpeg-user] Quicktime Non-monotonous DTS in output stream 0:1

Kieran O Leary kieran.o.leary at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 20:21:30 EET 2018

I've no clue,but stream 0:1 seems to be the audio? Also it seems like it's
just the tail of the file that's affected? My worry would be that audio
frames might be dropped if the timestamps are being messed with, but
hopefully someone much more knowledgable about this stuff can help out.
I think that if I was having issues like this and didn't have the
opportunity to retransfer the tape, I'd skip the FFV1/Matroska migration
for such files and leave them as is...

Best,

Kieran.