[FFmpeg-user] Decklink output can't produce 1080i50

Mustafa Al Ani mustafalani at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:52:33 EEST 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to output an NDI stream (1080i50) using Decklink but the output
is always progressive, my decklink setting is set to 1080i50 and the NDI is
100% interlaced.

I'm not using any flags in the output side because I presume it should take
the input as is, but even when I use flags like " -flags +ilme" or setting
frame rate like "-r 25000/1000" or format code "-format_code Hi50" I'm
still getting progressive output.

Is this something I need to check in the Decklink SDK?

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

R,

Mustafa