[FFmpeg-user] Problematic RTSP re-streaming

George Andguladze gandguladze at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:50:36 EEST 2018

> Please test "-af asetpts=PTS/60", this improves the situation here, you can probably test with actual people talking;-)

Will be testing this shortly.

> Did I already ask if it works with vlc?
> Or any other player?

When opening the original RTSP stream with VLC the video plays fine but the audio is heard in chunks - once every 2-3 seconds there is approximately 0.3 seconds of audio heard.
Unfortunately I have not tested it with other players but I doubt we'll receive better results.