[FFmpeg-user] Unable to build FFmpeg 4.0 on macOS

Nomis101 🐝 Nomis101 at web.de
Sun Apr 29 09:20:45 EEST 2018

Am 29.04.18 um 00:06 schrieb Lou Logan:
> Why do you have so many dependencies? Are you trying to enable everything? If yes, why?
>
> Keep things simple and just enable what you need.

I do. This dependencies are so many, because I need them for other
projects. There are not all related to FFmpeg. I only enable thinks I
will need for sure. I removed already a lot. I added the pkg-config
output, because last time I had this issue I was asked to do so. Even if
I add just one single dependency to configure I will not find it.