[FFmpeg-user] Support request - configuring ffmpeg for YouTube Live 60fps

Gyan Doshi gyandoshi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:53:19 EEST 2018

On 4/25/2018 10:09 PM, Stuart Porter wrote:
> Thanks Guan,
>
> I pasted a screengrab there but it's been stripped out. I've left the
> office now but will find a way to send it later.

Oh, got it then. They show up as attachments.

With 1G, there's no longer a buffer error. Apparently, ffmpeg is finding
corrupted frames in the video input.

Does the output of

     ffmpeg -f dshow -video_size 1920x1080 -r 60 -rtbufsize 1G -i
video="AVerMedia Live Gamer HD 2":audio="Line (3- AVerMedia Live Gamer
H" -c copy -t 30 test.mov

appear free of corruption or missing frames? And without those latest
errors?

Gyan