[FFmpeg-user] Problem with ffmpeg and an onvif camera

Denis info at denisgottardello.it
Wed Apr 18 23:44:39 EEST 2018

Perfect.
Using vlc with a Debian 9 machine I can watch an onvif video camera.
Using the latest ffmpeg from git I can't watch the same video camera.

To test the video camera with ffmpeg I'm using this command line:
 ./ffmpeg -loglevel 99 -i rtsp://admin:admin@172.30.153.33:554/1 a.avi

The output it very big and if I send to the list an email with all the output, the email will be
cutted.
So you can have a look at the entire output here:
http://www.denisgottardello.it/ffmpeg.txt

A part of the output is here:
[h264 @ 0x562201567a40] nal_unit_type: 7, nal_ref_idc: 3
[h264 @ 0x562201567a40] nal_unit_type: 8, nal_ref_idc: 3
[rtsp @ 0x562201564400] stream 0: start_time: -102481911520608.625 duration:
-102481911520608.625
[rtsp @ 0x562201564400] stream 1: start_time: -1152921504606847.000 duration:
-1152921504606847.000
[rtsp @ 0x562201564400] format: start_time: -9223372036854.775 duration:
-9223372036854.775 bitrate=64 kb/s
[rtsp @ 0x562201564400] Could not find codec parameters for stream 0 (Video: h264, 1
reference frame, none(left)): unspecified size
Consider increasing the value for the 'analyzeduration' and 'probesize' options
Guessed Channel Layout for Input Stream #0.1 : mono
Input #0, rtsp, from 'rtsp://admin:admin@172.30.153.33:554/1':
  Metadata:
    title           : h264.mp4
  Duration: N/A, bitrate: 64 kb/s
    Stream #0:0, 0, 1/90000: Video: h264, 1 reference frame, none(left), 90k tbr, 90k tbn, 180k
tbc
    Stream #0:1, 0, 1/8000: Audio: pcm_mulaw, 8000 Hz, mono, s16, 64 kb/s
Successfully opened the file.
Parsing a group of options: output url a.avi.
Successfully parsed a group of options.
Opening an output file: a.avi.
[file @ 0x5622015bbd40] Setting default whitelist 'file,crypto'
Successfully opened the file.
Stream mapping:
  Stream #0:1 -> #0:0 (pcm_mulaw (native) -> ac3 (native))
Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
cur_dts is invalid (this is harmless if it occurs once at the start per stream)
[rtsp @ 0x562201564400] UDP timeout, retrying with TCP
[rtsp @ 0x562201564400] Sending:
PAUSE rtsp://172.30.153.33/1 RTSP/1.0
CSeq: 7
Session: 16184365

Regards.

In data mercoledì 18 aprile 2018 19:28:43 CEST, hai scritto:
> > Sorry if I'm writing directly to you but for me the situation with the
> > customer is very critical.
>
> If you need support, please send the command line you tested
> including the complete, uncut console output to the user mailing
> list.
>
> Carl Eugen

+39.347.4070897
www.labcsp.com[1]