[FFmpeg-user] Cold Case

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 25 10:15:13 EEST 2017

You may find this useful

https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/physical-security/streaming-video-from-vsom-using-bwims/m-p/1545561

The bwm file is a Broadware MP4 file according to mplayer.

Player 1.3.0-7 (C) 2000-2016 MPlayer Team
do_connect: could not connect to socket
connect: No such file or directory
Failed to open LIRC support. You will not be able to use your remote control.

Playing 6th_Spring_Garden.bwm.
libavformat version 57.71.100 (external)
libavformat file format detected.
Using network protocols without global network initialization. Please
use avformat_network_init(), this will become mandatory later.
Using network protocols without global network initialization. Please
use avformat_network_init(), this will become mandatory later.
Using network protocols without global network initialization. Please
use avformat_network_init(), this will become mandatory later.
Using network protocols without global network initialization. Please
use avformat_network_init(), this will become mandatory later.
[sdp @ 0x7f32e1d7ba40]Could not find codec parameters for stream 0
(Video: mpeg4 (Advanced Simple Profile), none, 704x480 [SAR 10:11 DAR
4:3]): unspecified pixel format
Consider increasing the value for the 'analyzeduration' and 'probesize' options
[lavf] stream 0: video (mpeg4), -vid 0
VIDEO:  [MP4V]  704x480  0bpp  100.000 fps    0.0 kbps ( 0.0 kbyte/s)
Failed to open VDPAU backend libvdpau_va_gl.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
[vdpau] Error when calling vdp_device_create_x11: 1
Opening video decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg's libavcodec codec family
libavcodec version 57.89.100 (external)
Selected video codec: [ffodivx] vfm: ffmpeg (FFmpeg MPEG-4)
Clip info:
 title: BroadWare MPEG-4 video streaming session
Load subtitles in ./
Audio: no sound
Starting playback...

Exiting... (End of file)

I'll have a play around with it during the day and see if I can make
any progress.