[FFmpeg-user] Why is concat so slow on a powerful machine?

Rob Hallam ffmpeg at roberthallam.com
Thu Oct 26 14:06:24 EEST 2017

On 2017-10-26 1137, Reindl Harald wrote:

> and "is there some way via email I can make it not top post" shows lacking of basic operations on a computer

Or an enquiry as to how to change the default behaviour of one's email client.

As you may (or may not know if you don't use them), in an email thread
clients like
Gmail hide and elide previous replies in a little "..." button. If you
can't see previous replies,
there is apparently nothing to use cursor keys to navigate to.

I would love a toggle-able top/bottom reply mode. Quoting only
necessary parts and
replying to those is much clearer, not to mention cleaner than
including the entire
message history appended to the reply! But then I also miss Google
Wave... I digress.

> while even a 6 years old child is able to use cursor keys, select and cut these days

I look forward to the legions of 6 year-olds just itching to post to
ffmpeg-user.

--

Back on-topic, Kevin; if you cannot even copy a file from one
directory to another at

Rob