[FFmpeg-user] Latest GIT version doesn't compile with libvpx_vp9 encoder

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Sun Oct 15 23:22:29 EEST 2017

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 21:25:24 +0200, ZikZak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As I'm not sure what is relevant here is what I can report:
> libvpx='yes'
> libvpx_vp8_decoder='yes'
> libvpx_vp8_decoder_deps='libvpx'
> libvpx_vp8_encoder='yes'
> libvpx_vp8_encoder_deps='libvpx'
> libvpx_vp9_decoder='yes'
> libvpx_vp9_decoder_deps='libvpx'
> libvpx_vp9_encoder='yes'
> libvpx_vp9_encoder_deps='libvpx'

Please search further down, and find more occurances of
libvpx_vp9_encoder. That's where a relevant failure should occur.

> Then many errors about va.h, if it matters:

It doesn't, AFAICT. A lot of things will fail - that's the
autodetection. (Well, you did disable everything, so perhaps not, but I
don't care right now. va may be a hwaccel and not a codec though.)

Moritz