[FFmpeg-user] Compiling ffmpeg with NVDIA GPU enabled

Nandepagol, Gurushantappa Gurushantappa.Nandepagol at Honeywell.com
Fri Oct 13 06:57:03 EEST 2017

Hi,

Please find the simplified mail below and request you to add to mailing list.

I am working on decoding video using ffmpeg with NVDIA GPU enabled on windows platform.

While running the following command

./configure --enable-nonfree --enable-nvenc --enable-cuda --enable-cuvid --enable-libnpp --extra-cflags=-Ilocal/include --extra-cflags=-I../nv_sdk --extra-ldflags=-L../nv_sdk

I am getting below error
"./configure --enable-nonfree --enable-nvenc --enable-cuda --enable-cuvid --ena                                                                                                                                                             ble-libnpp --extra-cflags=-Ilocal/include --extra-cflags=-I../nv_sdk --extra-ldf                                                                                                                                                             lags=-L../nv_sdk
gcc is unable to create an executable file.
If gcc is a cross-compiler, use the --enable-cross-compile option.
Only do this if you know what cross compiling means.
C compiler test failed.

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org<mailto:ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org> mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "ffbuild/config.log" produced by configure as this will hel                                                                                                                                                             p
solve the problem".

Also I have the error screen shot to this mail for more information.

Please revert with us what could be the possible solution to this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Guru