[FFmpeg-user] hello ,when i install it ,it's wrong.

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Oct 4 12:37:42 EEST 2017

On Wed, Oct 04, 2017 at 04:01:38 +0800, 无痕 wrote:
> Hello ,I'm want install ffmpeg at cpanel/WHM, I am use the WHMXtra to install it .

Other installation routines then ./configure, make, make install are not supported here.

But that said:

> but ,it's display as :  ERROR: libgsm not found.

So it seems you (or whatever cpanel is) are (is) compiling.

> I am try it at Centos ,use the command as :rpm -qa | grep gsm  ,it's display as :
> gsm-1.0.13-11.el7.x86_64
> gsm-tools-1.0.13-11.el7.x86_64

You need the package gsm-devel (also "-devel" for all the other
features which report similar errors). Or drop the configure argument
"--enable-libgsm" if you don't need the feature. (ffmpeg also has native
GSM support, AFAICT.)

Moritz