[FFmpeg-user] getting error on decklink quad 2

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Wed Nov 22 18:02:18 EET 2017

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 16:50:44 +0545, Remo Rayamajhi wrote:
> Hello support
>  As I have complied the Decklink Quad 2 with ffmpeg and as process gone well , but when I try to capture the input to transcode it I got the error , the snap shot of error is here by . Please help on this case . Photo is hereby attach.

In addition to what Dragan wrote:

1. Please don't send screenshots. You can copy the text from the
console, and paste it into the email.
2. We prefer to see the command line as well as the complete, uncut
console output. Don't hide these details, they all contain important
info.
3. Your version of ffmpeg is quite old. Please build (or get hold of) a
newer one, Decklink support has gotten quite a lot of changes in the
last 18 months!
4. Finally, as mentioned, please do those steps Dragan recommended.

Cheers,
Moritz