[FFmpeg-user] Απ: FFmepg transcode to h265

Robison Robison channellfull at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 22:58:10 EET 2017

Hello,

Maybe i need install libx265?

I think also is necessary to update the my ffmepg, u can explain how to do?

Thanks

________________________________
Από: ffmpeg-user <ffmpeg-user-bounces at ffmpeg.org> εκ μέρους του Moritz Barsnick <barsnick at gmx.net>
Στάλθηκε: Τρίτη, 14 Νοεμβρίου 2017 9:58 μμ
Προς: FFmpeg user discussions
Θέμα: Re: [FFmpeg-user] FFmepg transcode to h265

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 19:45:05 +0000, Robison Robison wrote:
> I need transcode video to format h265. Now i am trancode in h264
> format. Please how i can to change format H264 to H265?
[...]
> vcodec=libx264

Change libx264 to e.g. libx265. Your ffmpeg needs to support the
particular encoders though.

You can check the encoders with

$ ffmpeg -encoders | grep -i hevc

Cheers,