[FFmpeg-user] Overlay fails in the middle of the video

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Sun Nov 12 21:23:50 EET 2017

 > Can you reproduce the issue if you recreate the 145 jpg images with
ffmpeg using testsrc2?

I did make 145 images with this command line and could not reproduce the
problem with these images. Also I have several other sets of images,
some do show this problem and some do not. But I don't know what's wrong
with the images. If I use the same images to make a video without
overlay, everything looks fine.

ffmpeg -f lavfi -i testsrc2=size=5472x3648:duration=14.5:rate=10 test%3d.jpg

Michael