[FFmpeg-user] Error Compiling with CUDA on PPC64le

Rhett Ding 774970233 at qq.com
Fri May 26 13:15:59 EEST 2017

1. This is my configuration:  ./configure --enable-cuda --enable-cuvid --enable-nvenc --enable-nonfree --enable-libnpp --extra-cflags=-I/usr/local/cuda/include --extra-ldflags=-L/usr/local/cuda/lib64;
2. This is the Errror reported: ERROR: cuvid requested, but not all dependencies are satisfied: cuda;
3. I installed cuda and I'm sure my extra-cflags is right, but it just failed. My environment is ppc64le architecture, ubuntu 16 Operating System, FFmpeg 3.3.1 source code, cuda 8.0 toolkit, NVIDIA driver 375, GPU is NVIDIA Tesla.

My problem is just the same as this guy faced: http://ffmpeg.gusari.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3594&p=10756&hilit=cuda#p10756 in the FFmpeg support forum.

PLEASE help to solve the problem, it seems ffmpeg can't find right dir or it's not well supported on power architecture. THANKS a lot.