[FFmpeg-user] How can I get rtmp with ffmpeg? Setting swfsize and hash? >

Sinan Aksu sinanksu at gmail.com
Sat May 13 16:15:45 EEST 2017

Thank you for your reply. When I look at the documents, the command looks
correct. I am using the latest version of windows build ffmpeg. But swf
does not accept size and hash settings. Could this be the problem? Because
rtmpdump does not work if you do not set swf and hash, but if it is set it
works. Rtmpdump does not automatically recognize the size and hash values
​​of the swf file. For this reason I value manual. He works like that. Do
you need to set the sqf in ffmpeg and the hash values ​​manually? How can I
do that.

By the way, I do not write the output part of the command, so I guess it
gives the warning. I have arranged the end of the command as follows and
the warning is off.

New command: ffmpeg -i "rtmpe: //93.189.57.254/xlive" -rtmp_app xlive
-rtmp_flashver WIN 23,0,0,162 -rtmp_swfurl "
http://sportstream365.com/swf/VideoPlayer.swf" -rtmp_swfverify "http: //
sportstream365.com/swf/VideoPlayer.swf "-rtmp_pageurl"
http://sportstream365.com/viewer?game=116356399 "-rtmp_conn S: client
-rtmp_conn S: 3.1.0.10 -rtmp_conn S: en -rtmp_live live - rtmp_playpath
"raw: 600238" -f flv -t 60 test.flv

New error output: libswscale 4. 3.101 / 4. 3.101
  Libswresample 2. 4.100 / 2. 4.100
  Libpostproc 54. 2.100 / 54. 2.100
Rtmp server sent error
Rtmp server requested close
Rtmpe: //93.189.57.254/xlive: Unknown error occurred