[FFmpeg-user] creating a slideshow

gheine at mathnmaps.com gheine at mathnmaps.com
Sat May 6 22:13:04 EEST 2017

Some more information about this warning:

It only occurs when one image in the input list differs in size from
the previous image.  If the dimensions are significantly different,
visible distortion will occur.

Also, in contrast to my previous post, it appears that PNG images are
bypassed with a warning.  JPG images do work; I don't know what other
formats might be possible.

2017-05-01 09:25:52 UTC <ceffmpeg at gmail.com>

[swscaler @ 0x9d13040] deprecated pixel format used,make sure you did
set range correctly
You cannot fix this warning and it should not trouble you.

ffmpeg -f concat -i input.txt -vsync vfr -pix_fmt yuv420p test.mp4

This did work.  "test.mp4" is a video with all the images, each
displaying for about 5 seconds.  But ffmpeg gave the following
complaint for each image: