[FFmpeg-user] Avid opAtom trouble

Jaka Bac jakabac at gmail.com
Fri May 5 15:23:19 EEST 2017

Hi Bouke,

No the question was not for you :) But for people who are in position to
accept patches..
But probably this is the wrong mailing list.. I should have asked the
question on ffmpeg-devel

However I am fairly certain that this is the source of your problem...
Maybe I can do a test with your file with the patch applied...

Jaka

On 5 May 2017 at 14:15, Bouke (VideoToolShed) <bouke at videotoolshed.com>