[FFmpeg-user] H.265/HEVC for Premiere Pro compatibility

Chris Colton chris at coltonmp.com
Tue Mar 28 21:03:44 EEST 2017

Thanks Lou but that link only shows my message, I don't see any replies.
I've never used a mailing list like this and I'm new to ffmpeg so I'm sorry
I didn't follow procedure. I was just confused. You need the ffmpeg code
from converting the file? If so, how do I copy that out of command prompt?
This is the only command line utility I've ever used.
ᐧ

Thanks,

Chris Colton <chris at coltonmp.com>
Colton Media Productions <http://www.coltonmediaproductions.com/>