[FFmpeg-user] DVB H264 chunk transcoding => merging in MP4 => out of sync

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 21:48:56 EET 2017

> ffmpeg -f concat -safe 0 -i files.txt -y -metadata creation_time=now -c:v copy -c:a copy
> -fflags +genpts -movflags faststart -use_editlist 0 -f mp4 tvexport.mp4

I have removed the absolute paths from files.txt (you do agree they make
testing impossible?) and have tested the following command line:
$ ffmpeg -f concat -i files.txt -c copy out.mp4
(The other options you use seem superfluous or make little sense)
The output file plays fine with MPlayer, vlc and ffplay (three different
demuxers). Are you able to test with WMP?
Can you confirm that this file still fails with QT?