[FFmpeg-user] Slight blur on converted video

chronek chronek at interia.eu
Fri Mar 24 14:53:12 EET 2017

Hello,

Thanks for sample, nah i do not have prores codec and could not encode
it with AME, could you tell me what filesize or bitrate you get with AME
and that sample?

Yes it is somehow blurry that why i want compare bitrate, now was
trying: ffmpeg -y -i in.mp4 -acodec pcm_s16le -vcodec prores_ks
-profile:v 1 -vf scale=interl=1:flags=full_chroma_int -copytb -1 -strict
-2 -flags +ildct out.mov