[FFmpeg-user] Regarding using ffmpeg

Alexandru Tudoran alexandru.tudoran17 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 06:04:46 EET 2017

Hi,

I'm using ffmpeg encoder along with x264 on a raspberry pi to video stream
on a web application using  NodeJS. The client side uses a JSMpeg decoder
which from what i read is a MPEG-1 decoder.
Even though the streaming works perfectly fine I do not understand how is
it possible to encode the images using ffmpeg and decode them using JSMpeg.
Could you please let me know how this is possible. I am very interested
into this subject and I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you!
Regards,
Alex