[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG & Panasonic OP-1B MXF decode issue

jeff at jksmith.com jeff at jksmith.com
Mon Mar 13 12:33:54 EET 2017

On 10/03/2017, 09:05, "ffmpeg-user on behalf of Carl Eugen Hoyos"
<ffmpeg-user-bounces at ffmpeg.org on behalf of ceffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:

     >> Happy to provide a sample. Is there an FTP site or something I
     >> can upload it to?

     >You can use
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__streams.videolan.org_upload_&d=DwIGaQ&c=4ZIZThykDLcoWk-GVjSLmy8-1Cr1I4FWIvbLFebwKgY&r=-pAboRc2oxh2OoU9e59AZJ_LOW0Lf-PKuXtBkGrAEdc&m=eHUXEqX8Z2MYDHnDS8qAMUqkpCT8DTmmb_3waPNjPsM&s=V_1tXk4JhsiV93hwitejDYGbnCi99aWonyzlTZmDSTU&e=  but you absolutely have to provide the file name, the service is extremely
impractical.

     > Carl Eugen

Carl, I did post a reply online to this but it hasn’t appeared in the
mail subscription so I’m guessing something went wrong. Anyway, I
uploaded the file via the form you provided - 085FV4BR.MXF (approx
17MB).