[FFmpeg-user] Convert iPhone MOV to Android MP4

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Mar 9 11:29:45 EET 2017

Am 09.03.2017 um 07:41 schrieb Michele Monteferrante:
> Please remove my mail from this discussion.

read the f**g list-footer and next time before subscribe to a
mailing-list try to understand what a amiling-list is how it works, and
why there are welcome messages and list footers with instrcutions

AT THE BITTOM OF EVERY MESSAGE AND YOU QUOTED IT TWO TIMES WITH YOUR MAIL:

ffmpeg-user mailing list
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org
ffmpeg-user-request at ffmpeg.org with subject "unsubscribe".