[FFmpeg-user] How can i build ffmpeg in LSB fromat

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Tue Jun 27 11:04:02 EEST 2017

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 09:18:16 +0000, Johnny Huang(黃祥智) wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>         As title, I add –EL to --extra-cflags, but it fail on C compiler test. Can you guys tell me what should I do to build ffmpeg in LSB format
> [cid:image001.png at 01D2EEA0.313942E0]

a) Please learn how to use the text console. You can copy the actual
*text* into an email. Please don't use screenshots of command windows.

b) Did you read the text? It asks you to provide config.log. Could you
kindly open config.log in a text editor, copy the last 50 or so lines,
and paste that text into a reply here? (You can also save those 50
lines into a new text file and attach it here.)

Thanks,
Moritz