[FFmpeg-user] Poor quality output when converting avi to mp4

Ute Willmore uwillmore at remotegeo.com
Mon Jul 31 23:01:40 EEST 2017

William,

thanks for the reply but mp4box has been fixed and I got a test version
from GPAC support on Friday. So I'll just stick with that.

I went to the site you suggested but the site was out of date, the last
update was in 2013. I could not find anything about command line options in
the documentation, and without the ability to run from the command line
VirtualDub does not work for me.

Thanks for trying

Ute