[FFmpeg-user] man ffmpeg absent

ILJA SHEBALIN iljashebalin2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:45:39 EEST 2017

Anatoly, thanks for such an informative response. It looks like its tougher than I thought with all this compiling and alike. I think I forgot to mention that I wanted something as online independent as .docset. One more question: when I type "ffmpeg --help" (with a bunch of options) I see some help info as to output of every option supplied to ffmpeg. Does that make for a perfect equivalent of "man" pages?