[FFmpeg-user] man ffmpeg absent

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 00:20:23 EEST 2017

It depends on what you have downloaded. If that is a tarball you will have to compile it using homebrew or something of the sort for Mac OS.  If that is binaries you just make them executable and run in terminal.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: ILJA SHEBALIN <iljashebalin2 at gmail.com> Date: 2017-07-17  3:15 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: FFmpeg user questions <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org> Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] man ffmpeg absent
So where's the best place to download ffmpeg utilities? I re-visited ffmpeg.org and instead of going with packages designed for Mac platform I downloaded v3.3.2 zip file with bunch of stuff I'm at loss of what to do with. Is it meant for devs to compile, assemble their software or what?