[FFmpeg-user] Fwd: Total fail when compiling...

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Fri Jul 14 20:21:20 EEST 2017

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 13:43:09 -0300, Enrique Agustini Felices wrote:
> Shows the error prompt, nowhere it's said "you can't attach your config.log
> if greater than 100KB" or "You must subscribe first or will depend on
> approval". June 29th and til now my message is waiting for approval. TOO
> BAD.

You too are welcome here, Thanks for the friendly introduction. I'd
like to bring the same tone to my answer, but my name is not HR, so
I'll try my best.

Indeed, the recommendation for including the complete config.log is
very misleading, as nobody wants it anyway. I'll submit a patch for an
improved message, and/or for a filter which dumps only the relevant
parts.

The relevant stuff is right at the end, free for you to read:

> gcc -D_ISOC99_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_POSIX_C_SOURCE=200112 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600 -DPIC -I/home/kike/ffmpeg_build/include -std=c11 -fomit-frame-pointer -fPIC -pthread -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/fribidi -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -c -o /tmp/ffconf.NyKMIECy/test.o /tmp/ffconf.NyKMIECy/test.c
> /tmp/ffconf.NyKMIECy/test.c:1:20: fatal error: mysofa.h: No such file or directory
>  #include <mysofa.h>
>                    ^
> compilation terminated.
> ERROR: libmysofa not found

Du you have libmysofa installed? I don't see an official Ubuntu
package, but if the was one, it would probably be called libmysofa-dev
or something like this. If you don't find a Ubuntu package, you'll need
to build it yourself, like you did with the many other libs. Or drop
"--enable-libmysofa".

Cheers,
Moritz